The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bizzaro


Here I am with a baby. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be holding a baby and smiling, much less holding my own baby and smiling. I told Scott not to get me in the picture. I only wanted Scout's picture taken, but I guess it is alright he didn't listen to me.

Today, Scout is 3 weeks old. All has been well in the world of Scout. She is happily eating and sleeping. I don't know what to think of her. I guess I think she's pretty neat. I kinda want her to just stay like she is...easy... pint size, non talking, non walking, just a miniature person right now. But, I suppose she will grow.

I'm doing better myself as far as my recovery goes. Three weeks after birth, I would put myself at 80% now. I only have pain in my "butt bone" on my right side when I sit now. But, I have gotten out of the house and even driven my car.

In summary, I am feeling better and taking care of a baby is ok. Alright, alright, I'll say it...I love Scout.

8 comments:

laura said...

look at you being such a softie! scout looks pretty dang irresistable, i can see why you might love her. ;)

Jennifer said...

Awwww. Perfect!

Sam said...

Narf!

won tong said...

SINCE YOU AND I ARE 2 -PEA'S IN A POD.. WELL DUH WERE THE LAST TO KNOW HOW WE WILL LOOK AFTER THE FACT.. DUH.. OF COURSE WE ARE IN GAH-GAH- THANKYOU JESUS AMEN LAND.. DUH A MIRICLE.. KAMIE GETS TO SEE YOU AND SCOTT AND SCOUT.. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR KAMIE I KNOW YA WILL.. LOVE TO YOU AND THE FAM.. CHARLIE AND FAM AND ALL..THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF AN AWESOME JOURNEY..THANKYOU JESUS..AMEN!

won tong said...

SCOUT SAYS GET SOME PREPERATION H..HONEY..

Charlie said...

I took the photo at the bottom! :D

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to comment how great you look, alos I have noticed that Scout wears a lot of pink and could swear that someone once said she would not be dressed all girly!! HAHA just joking, you know i am all about girly!!

Anonymous said...

See...aren't kids amazing? I seriously cried when I found out I was having a girl...I thought I wanted to be a "Boy Only" mother...but God knew better. And Kadee, like Scout, is the perfect gift from God to us. Drool, pink bows, Tonka trucks and all! =) I'm so glad to see how Scout has so gently yet wonderfully transformed you into a ...are you ready for this...? MOTHER! Yeah you - a Momma! =) Welcome aboard! You'll love the ride!
Dee Ann