The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Monday, December 19, 2005

It Is Almost Time

Scott and I spent most of our day at the doctor's today. This morning my blood pressure results were pretty good after they had me lay down for a while before taking the reading. So, the powers that be decided to send me to have a sonogram with a specialist just to make sure all was well with fluids/placentas, etc.

Indeed, all is well according to the sonogram. In fact, the doctor noted that she is going to be quite large--almost 10lbs possibly-- and she already has fat rolls on her. I will be admitted this Wednesday night late to get the drugs flowing. This Thursday will be the day Scout "tunnels out". I'm very ready.

14 comments:

won tong said...

YIPPEEE YIPPEE CAN'T WAIT ROLLS OF FAT HOW SWEET..MY NEPHEW ANDREW WAS ALMOST 10 LBS.. AND HIS COLLAR BONE BROKE COMING OUT.. HE WAS FINE THOUGH..

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! I bet she is beautiful! Thursday will be a great day...but it will be awhile before you get reacquainted with your toes. :)
Jeanette

Charlie said...

We make big babies!!
Fat rolls take the cake!

laura said...

it seems like only yesterday...

wow! you're gonna have a christmas baby! :)

congrats...and good luck getting the 10 lbs. out!

Anonymous said...

Ro:

You will do fine...big babies sleep better than itty bitty ones. Avery was 9# 4oz and slept through the night at 6 weeks.

Not sure your feeling on drugs but I had a wonderful one with both girls called Stadol (sp?) It takes the edge of the contractions and lasts about an hour...so by the time my girls came I was ala natural and it went fine.

Congratulations to you and Scott and can't wait to meet Scout in August.

Sam said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she's finally coming! 10lbs...dang...picture me holding a 10 pound newborn...I know...it's a funny picture...just hold onto that...Kevin and Charlie get a kick out of how big Cricket looks when I hold her. So when do us west coasters who don't fly to TX get to meet Ms. Scout?

laura said...

dude, you're gonna be a mom TOMORROW. :O

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! Scout will be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her.

won tong said...

IS SHE BORN YET?

laura said...

charlie just passed on the news! congrats! and you're my hero for getting a 10 lb. 13 oz. baby out! :)

Anonymous said...

I need pictures, stat!!

Charlie said...

I second that demand for photos!

Sam said...

DITTO with the congrats and need for pictures!!!

won tong said...

we love ya ro and scott and scout.. hugs