The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Day Two

Scout had her second day in the world today. She pretty much stuck to the basics, sleeping. Every once in a while she would open her eyelids and show the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She did wear her nice outfit that J-Mo bought her.

Mom is doing well, and hopefully we will all be home tomorrow.

Dad found a nice bag of goodies on the porch today and wanted to thank whomever was responsible.

Here are some more pics:


7 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm saying at least that last face is an Aurora face.

Charlie said...

And I'm stumped, whose hand is that in the 4th photo?

Anonymous said...

I love her! Can't wait to see her, and you girls look so good!

Unknown said...

Rich's hand in 4th photo.

won tong said...

GEORGE AND I LOVE HER... DON'T YA FEEL A BIT LIKE MADONA AND CHILD..GIGGLE..NOTHING LIKE LOOKING AT INFANT NEWBORNE BABY PICS WITH CHRISTMAS MUSIC IN THE BACK GROUND..WOW..merry christmas to all..and may she sleep through the night!

laura said...

are you sure that baby is yours? where did all that black hair come from??!! she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She's AWESOME! You guys did great! Can't wait to come see her and comb her BLACK HAIR!! Look at those cheeks! Love it! I love the 20001 photo especially! A Fforced Holiday Smile - we can relate! =)
Dee, Skee & Kadee