The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cabbage Patch to Pumpkin Patch




We went with Gramps (Grandad Phil) to the Pumpkin Patch. Yeah, we hung out took pictures and videos, and then we just left. No purchase. Yes, I have no shame.

7 comments:

G$ said...

I love them all. You have to click to enlarge them to see the cuteness up close.

Anonymous said...

you didn't buy that baby a PUMPKIN!!!! :)

Auntie Sandi
love the pictures!!

Charlie said...

Not even a little pumpkin?

Christy said...

Don't buy at the pumpkin patch, you can get them for $2.50 at Walmart!

Unknown said...

nope, i didn't buy one. why? they just rot. no time for that business.

Anonymous said...

First of all the kicks are adorable, second the hair is crazy, and C, she looks like a cabbage patch kid. I have stated the obvious. Out.

Mrs. H said...

No shame when you've got a little girl as freakin' cute as this one. No shame at all.