And, I'm going to claim that Scout walks. She is tricky though. She walks all around walls and furniture. She walks if you hold her hand. She has randomly stood up on her own and walked across the room, I'd say about 5 times over the past 3 weeks. However, she still chooses crawling as her primary mode of transportation. Her secondary mode is the walk on my knees bit. You can witness that move in the video of her and roxy. But, anyway, I'm going to go ahead and say she walks...geesh...close enough.
I put these pics of Scout and Roxy so you could see how she likes to give Roxy some of her drink. She loves Roxy, and Roxy is such a super good sport. But, it doesn't hurt that Scout is always giving her "uh-oh" treats. At least that is what Scout says when she drops it down to Roxy.
I found this little play area in front on someone's house. The lady actually had just laid it down on the curb. Sure enough, I just pulled right up and said, "one man's trash is another's treasure." Yeah, it was sort of a nice house and cute lady, and she pretty much just stared at me. Ha! I'm turning into my mother!
3 comments:
"Get out of the car and get that lawn furniture! they're throwing it away!"
"But daddy, their drinks are still on the table--"
"They're throwing it out, I said! Go get it!"
Classic comment by Charlie:) HeeHee!
Don't we all eventually turn into our mothers?
Anyway, I'm so glad she's feeling better, and great job on the bottle. Still can't complete the switch at our house.
I love the pigtails and overalls!
Glad to see munchkin is doing better! Yay on no more bottle!!
Oh, and I love curb shopping! LOL.
Post a Comment