The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

And Another Point...

Myth #8: Your emotions get wacky. TRUE.
I have never gotten so teared up over stuff in my life. I'm talking the Today Show, ESPN, Movies....it just amazes me how misty eyed I get over barely touchy stuff. For instance, I was watching the Today show this morning as Matt Lauer was interviewing the parents of the shark attack kid that lost his leg, and there I am getting all choked up. This prego thing is nuts. I guess my mind is preparing itself so that I can get all cheesy when the baby comes. I'm turning into my own enemy.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Yeah big time.
And it doesn't help when people ask "how do you feel about being pregnant and getting ready to be a mom?" And I *want* to give a simple, non cheez answer and avoid talking about feelings with people, but somehow I start blubbering about heaven-knows-what and have to pull myself back together, and feel embarrased for myself.
I've tried answering "fine" but I swear women will prod me until I get emotional, they won't stop until I'm in tears.
Oy.

A. Diabetic Person said...

Hey, I don't think I ever gave you a formal congratulations on your little bun!
I did get really excited when Charlie told me, you can ask her.
I exclaimed something like, "Cool- twin cousins!!"

Congratulations!