No, I didn't win on the riverboats in Shreveport.....I got a load of free baby goods from good old Dan, my former teacher-mentor back when I worked at the Wood.
Anyway, yesterday I drove up there to his house to pick up the almost new crib he said I could have, and low-and-behold he had many, many other things for me to have all for free. So, I scored a stroller, 2 car seats, potty, 2 baths, a swing, huggie/slingy carrier thingy, and many more gems. The crib is really nice. I'm so glad to get the hook up. It is like Pay It Forward; I'm going to make sure and offer all of my baby crap for free to the next person in need. Yea for Dan and his out-of-town wife! FREE STUFF RULES!
4 comments:
save those baby things for your second baby!!
Great Auntie Sandi
HOORAY FOR FREE STUFF!!
Dude, I want photos, perhaps links to similar items. I need visuals!
Hey...if it's a boy, you can have all our boy clothes! Perfect timing!
Jeanette
Post a Comment