Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Happy Fall
Scout became a fan of pumkins last week because our neighbor has them. So, this weekend we went with Aunt Dianne and bought these festive items. Now, when we go out in the front yard she likes to pick them up and carry them around.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know you are going to hear this for the rest of your life, and Scout is too, but she is HUGE. Look at those long legs!
4 comments:
I know you are going to hear this for the rest of your life, and Scout is too, but she is HUGE. Look at those long legs!
Then in a couple of years you can teach her the fun of smashing pumpkins...especially the neighbors.
Poo-Poo Haray . Why doesn't the terd fairy leave a dime or something under her chair.
I must echo Kamie; this kid is gonna be a volleyball/basketball star!! Look out Misty May, here comes Scout Everett!
Happy Fall!!:)
Post a Comment