Ok, so I posted the post below on Monday. Tuesday was more of the same. Yesterday (Wednesday) she went peacefully into her room for naptime with the promise of one book being read. After the book was finished she begged me not to leave. But, I held firm and headed for the door. She screamed, teary-eyed "Don't Clooose the Doooor!"
I said, I wouldn't as long as she stayed in bed and closed her eyes.
IT WORKED!
Today (Thursday), was the same thing. She asks for juice and to check on her sister, but besides those stalling tactics she's gone down for her nap rather peacefully *with the door open* and no room destruction.
Night time bedtime has been all Scott, and he's done really well with her. He's done the routine of bath, teeth brush, story, etc and she's responded pretty well. She still tries to get him to fall asleep with her, but that is up to him.
Yeah people...these "babies" can be broken.
2 comments:
wow that's cool.
I know alot of people who say their kids insist on the door open. Count Scout in that camp I guess.
Yeah for naps and going to sleep. Whatever works!!
Post a Comment