Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?
Sunday, September 28, 2008
They Look Cute In Dresses
I would never buy my baby girls dresses, but even I can admit they do look cute in them. This dress is from Dee Ann. I got some amature pics with my simple digital today. Here are a few....
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This does not look or act like a 10 week old baby! So she's beautiful and smart!! ...of course!
Love the dresses... I hated them when the sash was tied to tight, but I revolted to only pants... then the finally revolt finale was only dresses and skirts... Keep that dress it's precious and you can put it in a memory box for her..
6 comments:
This does not look or act like a 10 week old baby! So she's beautiful and smart!! ...of course!
Perfect wallpaper!
Aunt D
Wow! I thought Scout looked like Scott, but Brooke really looks like him. She is a cutie in her little flower dress. Too funny.
Yes, don't deny the dresses, or they'll revolt and start froofie wearing neck-scarves!
You don't want that!
That dress is too cute for words! Scott should wear a similar outfit for Halloween. Me and Mini me? No?
Love the dresses... I hated them when the sash was tied to tight, but I revolted to only pants... then the finally revolt finale was only dresses and skirts... Keep that dress it's precious and you can put it in a memory box for her..
she is sooooooo cute!!!!! yep, i must admit, the dresses do it for for her. do i see RED hair??
Post a Comment