The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Old Compare/Contrast

They are roughly the same age of around 8 weeks old in these pictures. Brooke is on the left and Scout is on the right. Brooke's hair is crazy combed up in the pics, but otherwise what else do we see?

7 comments:

Li Li said...

I like that you rolled out the same pjs for that pic. All I see is little ro and little scott. It looks like y'all were shrunk. No?

Unknown said...

Yeah, those were my favorite pj's that Scout had. Scott's cousin, Kathy sent them to us from California (the Disney store) and I always loved how they fit and feel. So, I just busted them out to see if Brooke could fit (3-6mos) and they fit like a glove. Good thing I pulled them out or we may have missed the window.

Sorry for my long comment on my own post.

Anonymous said...

Scout looks Asian. I don't mean that rude, mean or racist. It's just that she has a hint of the Orient about her. Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

Anonymous said...

So you say Brooke's hair is Crazy? They look like they went to the same salon! I can't believe how much Brooke has changed! What cuties!

Aunt D

won tong said...

The baby scout right is totally serious leader big sis....and brooke left is "scout you said jump and I want to know how high"!

Anonymous said...

No doubt: Scout is Scott..Brooke is Aurora.....there is a saying that the first baby always looks like the dad...I've been doing an informal poll, and so far it's true (see Cricket).

They are so sweet and I can't wait to cuddle them in a few weeks..

Willis said...

I see "Honey, we have shrunk to the size of our children". Scott=Brooke, Ro=Scout. Very cute