
I picked up this "big ticket" item at a garage sale down the street for $12. It has sound effects and lights up. So, I was willing to shell out those big bucks. Scout cooks the same burger patty every day, and I eat the same burger patty everyday. Lately, I've been showing her how to salt it. I've also tried to introduce her to dish-washing, but she's not interested in that. One day I'll break her though.

This is a shot of her kitchen decor: the "Fartless Bean Soup" bag that Christy gave me for my birthday. I cooked the soup that was in the bag yesterday, and it was quite tasty. Scout liked the bag, so I hooked her place up. You can tell she's happy about it.
3 comments:
Man she looks like Scott there. The soup bag looks very cool.
Ditto to the likeness of Scott.
And I'm jealous at what you and Mom score at garage sales.
I only find piddly stuff.
Call me crazy...but I have decided that Scout has two personalities that she shows in her faces. One when she is happy and hamming it up for the camera, she is Scott as in the kitchenette picture. And the second when she is being mischevious and curious...she is totally Aurora! As in the the bathroom sink picture! :)
LOL.
Kam
Post a Comment