That was hilkarious and I bet granny gG got that cool toy... yes!
Groove is in her heart!
She's got serious patience and coordination! She did the moves through the whole song and got most of the timing right. I'm impressed.
If your happy and you know it "sing the song" all day long... well I guess I could have a song thats horrid stuck in my head...giggle!
sorry Bivins will be using her in his routines some day.
I love this kid more everytime I see her!!!!!! d dub
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was hilkarious and I bet granny gG got that cool toy... yes!
Groove is in her heart!
She's got serious patience and coordination! She did the moves through the whole song and got most of the timing right.
I'm impressed.
If your happy and you know it "sing the song" all day long... well I guess I could have a song thats horrid stuck in my head...giggle!
sorry Bivins will be using her in his routines some day.
I love this kid more everytime I see her!!!!!! d dub
Post a Comment