The Words That Run Through My Head:

Who are these kids, and when are their parents coming back?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break and Crawfish

Scout hit her first Crawfish Boil this Saturday. We thought she'd love to see the little crustaceans roaming around before they were sent to their boiling death, but instead she was rather hesitant. It was a great day, and we had a good time thanks to Robin and Jason's hospitality. Here she is giving off the "please don't put me any closer" vibe.

She didn't know, it but of course I couldn't let it rest until I put one in front of her for a picture. She was so focused on whatever she was looking at she never knew it was there.


When the crawdaddy's don't do it for you....just pull up a piano bench and get to creating.


Finally, she was tired and worn down, so she made her move on a corn cob without caring about the piles of craw. Mmmmmm....crawfish was tasty.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love the first picture. She's wringing her hands and making a face like, "Eesh, uh, yeah, I don't think so."
Perfect.

Anonymous said...

Like Paula Abdul says, "I wanna squeeze her and hang her from my rearview mirror". She is so cute, I can't stand it.